Make a Donation
Donating to HANDS is an easy and direct way to help our cause. Your donations go directly to our HANDS Volunteer Fund where they are allocated towards grants for volunteers. For every dollar you donate, we are able to channel 96% to our volunteers, with the remaining 4% used to cover administrative costs.
HANDS has managed to provide grants to 100% of our international volunteers so far, and strives to maintain that tradition. Your donations not only directly impact the number of volunteers we are able to send, but also the duration, and nature of the programs we can offer.
There are different ways you can support our initiative and help ensure that our work expands and continues beyond borders! Currently, you can donate to HANDS via one-time donations, monthly donations and/or check or cash.
|One time Donations||Monthly Donations|
If you are interested in supporting HANDS' fundraising efforts, you can make contributions for any amount via PayPal:
Consider making a regular monthly donation instead! It is one of the most effective ways to contribute to our cause.
Making a regular monthly donation is one of the most effective ways to contribute to our cause. Your ongoing support gives us the security to:
You can register to support HANDS via monthly donations, through the Causes Application on Facebook.
You can also contribute to HANDS and sponsor our volunteer programs by mailing cash cash or check payable to HANDS Inc. to the following address:
1400 E Angela Blvd, South Bend, IN 46117
Thank you very much for your contribution!
At HANDS, we document exactly how our contributions are allocated and we can provide these reports to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.